Letting someone into your home is letting them into your life. What you display in your home, how you decorate, and what you put on your walls is a reflection of who you are and where your heart is. You're only a few steps away from having one of your beautiful photos hanging on your wall.
Keeping things simple for you. That's the goal. Sometimes photos don't make it onto walls, much less get printed. Here's to breaking molds and doing things differently, "old-school", if you will. Let's get your photos off of your computer screen and into your home.
· Wooden frame moldings in your choice of finish
· UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
· Custom cut acid-free 4-ply white mats with beveled edges (Full-bleed without mats also available.)
· Archival acid-free foam core backing
· Protective paperback finish
· Wall bumpers
· Hanging hardware + nail
· Hanging and care instructions
In partnership with my friends at Simply Framed to offer high quality custom framing made by hand here in the USA. Please allow an additional 2-3 weeks for delivery. For more information, visit www.SimplyFramed.com
- Select the photo that will go on your wall.
- Select the Size, Frame Type, Frame Finish, and Mat Style (if any).
- A confirmation of your selections is sent to you to make sure all of the details are correct and it's exactly what you want.
- An invoice is sent via email. As soon as payment is processed, your order is submitted.
- Your custom frame is constructed to your specifications and your print is mounted inside it's frame.
- Your framed print arrives ready to be hung on your wall. All you need is a hammer (the nail is included).
- GALLERY -
- GALLERY WIDE -
- CERTIFICATE -
- ANTIQUE -
- HERITAGE -
· 5 x 7 starting at $65
· 8 x 10 starting at $75
· 11 x 14 starting at $100
· 12 x 18 starting at $130
· 16 x 20 starting at $150